The world is becoming increasingly digital, and technology is a huge part of our lives. Small businesses need a digital presence to compete in the modern business landscape.
When your business is ready, you must prepare for a digital marketing launch. You must take these three actions:
- ESTABLISH KEY DIGITAL BUSINESS CHANNELS
- A website is the necessary foundation of any business. It is the first impression you make with your potential customers, and it is important that it achieves certain goals and supports your brand as a whole.
- You don’t have to be social media savvy or technical saint to use Social Media. Stay away from using personal accounts on social media. Instead, create business pages and profiles for you on the top channels where your target audience is most likely to be. When you have a business page, billions of potential customers are just one click away. Contact us to learn more about Social Media opportunities for your business.
- Setting up a Google My Business page for your business will help you dominate up to 90% of online searches. It’s free and well worth it. This helps customers decide whether your business is right for them as they read reviews, see pictures, and find location info.
- As social media is becoming increasingly crowded, email marketing is customers’ most preferred communication channel. Many platforms offer various features to help you create opt-in email campaigns.
- Creating a business-specific email account is an easy way to distinguish personal emails from professional correspondence. This guide will help you make an account that draws your customers in.
We hope these tips have been helpful! Feeling stuck? Take a moment to do some competitor and market research. When it comes to digital marketing, it’s imperative to understand your audience and know who you are trying to attract. There are several methods you can use to figure this out. You can do a competitor analysis (keeping in mind that understanding your competitors is very different from copying them). This can also be done using any form of qualitative marketing research, like focus groups or customer interviews. Research is essential to building relationships with your audience and ensuring you create content they will enjoy.
ALAS is here to be your support system, guiding you through this journey. Sign up for our courses so we can help you learn all the skills you need to build a successful business.